Maribor Open 2017 – INFORMATION
PRIZE MONEY for WDSF World Open Competitions:
- 1st place: 800 EUR
- 2nd place: 700 EUR
- 3rd place: 600 EUR
- 4th place: 500 EUR
- 5th place: 400 EUR
- 6th place: 300 EUR
13 adjudicators from 13 countries nominated from the organizer and confirmed by WDSF for all WDSF YOUTH and SENIOR competitions,
12 adjudicators from 12 countries for WDSF WO STANDARD and WDSF WO LATIN.
Extra points WDSF WO Standard & WO Latin 105%
- Juvenile I born 2008 or later
- Juvenile II born 2006 or 2007
- Junior I born 2004 or 2005
- Junior II born 2002 or 2003
- Youth born 1999, 2000 or 2001
- Under 21 born 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000 or 2001
- Adult born 1998 or before
- One partner must have reached his or her 35th birthday or more in the calendar year (1982 or before – Senior Ib). The other partner must have reached his or her 30th birthday in the calendar year (1987 or before – Senior Ia)
- One partner must have reached his or her 45th birthday or more in the calendar year (1972 or before – Senior IIb). The other partner must have reached his or her 40th birthday in the calendar year (1977 or before – Senior IIa)
- One partner must have reached his or her 55th birthday or more in the calendar year (1962 or before – Senior IIIb). The other partner must have reached his or her 50th birthday in the calendar year (1967 or before – Senior IIIa)
- One partner must have reached his or her 65th birthday or more in the calendar year (1952 or before – Senior IVb). The other partner must have reached his or her 60th birthday in the calendar year (1957 or before – Senior IVa)Competitors in Youth and Senior categories can take part in the WDSF WORLD Open & Rising Star competitions.
Juvenile I couples can take part in Juvenile II competitions.
Juvenile II couples can take part in Junior I competitions.
Junior I couples can take part in Junior II competitions.
Junior II couples can take part in Youth competitions.
WDSF dress regulations apply to all competitions!
WDSF Syllabus applies to all Juvenile competitors and all basic only competitors! (ONLY BASIC FIGURES ALLOWED)
Couples who are dancing basic in their national competition system can enter basic only competitions and open competitions.
Couples who dance in open categories in their national competition system can only enter Open competitions.
Open for couples who are not in the top 50 on the WDSF World Ranking list
Participation in A-class competitions 2017
In Amateur A ST and LA, Senior I A ST and LA, Senior II A ST and Senior III A ST at »MARIBOR OPEN 2017« only couples of the second highest national category of the national WDSF member federation with A-class competition book are allowed to participate.
Those competitions are open for couples who are not in the top 50 on the WDSF Ranking List.
Please contact the organizer on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please pick up your number one hour before the planned start of your competition.
Please make sure that the heels of your shoes are intact – ladies shoes have to have special protectors. We will control the shoes and will strictly prohibit any competitor whose shoes will not be intact to enter the dance floor.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE ENTRIES: 24th November 2017
* Friday, only BASIC competitions – 15 EUR per person; BASIC + OPEN – 20 EUR per person
* Saturday/Sunday – 20 EUR per person
Please note that it is possible to compete in more than one competition in the same day without extra payment.